Dr. Patricia Calvo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Calvo?

Trust is vital.

Posted on October 4th, 2017

A lot of the comments about her not being personable but Calvo is just business like, at the end of the day knows her stuff 100%. My wife had an emergency c-section and Calvo was a rockstar through event. Going forward would put any of my family in her care after seeing what happened to my wife. She was awesome with advice afterwards and check ups as well. If you are after a cuddly doctor who will stroke your ego she is not the person but if you want a doctor who will deliver, especially under pressure she is the person to use, I know what I prefer.

Posted on January 24th, 2017

Dr. Calvo is an amazing doctor. Caring and very loving. She takes her time to take care of me. I had a very difficult pregnancy and I thank God she was my doctor. Her staff are amazing too. Best OBGYN !

Mrs. A

Posted on December 12th, 2016

I recommend Dr. Clavo thorougly. She answers all my questions, she gives me good proffessional advice.

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

She is the best obgyn I have ever had

Posted on February 29th, 2016

At times, Dr. Calvo seemed rushed during appointments. But for the most part, I thought she was knowledgeable and respected my wishes. She has a calm, informative demeanor and successfully delivered my baby naturally with no complications!

Treated like cattle

Posted on September 25th, 2015

Very impersonal, rushes appointments, avoids discussing procedures or addressing concerns, not concerned with informal consent. Very egotistical and arrogant. Very pro induction and interventions, even on low risk patients.

Amazing Doctor - Don't understand the negative reviews!

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Dr. Calvo has been my doctor for 8 years. She delivered both of my daughters and was always patient and informative. Even my mother-in-law, a nurse, commented on Dr. Calvo's positive beside manner and how much time she spent explaining things to me and answering my questions. I never have trouble getting an appointment, even when it is just to come in for my annual exam and I've never been kept waiting for an unreasonable amount of time. She is a working mom with the same struggles as other working moms and I can appreciate when she shares that aspect of her life. She's human just like I am.

Poor bedside manner

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Poor bedside manner. Very pro C-section. Does not want to discuss a birth plan. Lack of patience and lacks explainations, just do as I say kind of attitude. Told me "I don't have time to discuss that [gestational diabetes ] with you". Never remembers me. Never reads the chart before entering room, she mixed me up 3 times with another patient.

Dr. Calvo is the WORST doctor you could have

Posted on May 14th, 2015

The worst doctor ever! stay away from her she is a horrible human been. She does not like people with an accent, she laughs at you, makes faces ,roll her eyes to her nurse in front of you. She doesn't take in consideration what you say everything is normal in her opinion. I almost lost my baby because of her . I Had a premature delivery which could be avoided if she had checked me when I complained about a strong discharge I had. I Whish nobody what I went through with this doctor. For that reason, I took my time to write this review . I have no intent of make she looks bad (she does that on her own) my intention is only to help others .

Terrible doctor

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

I am writing a review mainly so no one else makes the same mistake and sees this doctor. I went to see her for my first pregnancy. She never took time to ask me questions about myself or address my concerns/symptoms but talked constantly about her daughters, what she was having for dinner, etc. Every visit even at my week visits she did not remember anything we talked about our previous visit, gender of my baby, things we had discussed for my delivery plan etc. The internal exams were so painful and she was very rushed. I have seen Dr. Barbara Noel for my other pregnancies and she is so wonderful. Do not make the mistake of seeing Dr. Calvo.

Very Poor Treatment of her patients

Posted on April 14th, 2014

Dr Calvo spends 2 mins or less rushing thru you're checkup. taking samples, explaining nothing. God forbid you hold her up by asking questions! She literally runs out of the room answering them, if at all. Her follow up to surgery and complications is zero and she makes it very clear when you call her (after hrs when SHE'S the on call Dr) that you are completely annoying her, overreacting, and should just go to the ER. Never Going back! And if you're smart you won't set foot in her office

Posted on March 20th, 2013

Caring, efficient, and professional. I had a very difficult pregnancy and my insurance was giving us trouble on approving certain tests. I realized that half the time the office was trying to deal with my insurance which I have through my job. They helped get me the care I needed and the Dr. was incredibly knowledgeable and skilled during the delivery. I am not sure what other reviewers where expecting, but I was grateful I was under her care.