A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Camody-Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Camody-Johnston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Camody-Johnston, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Camody-Johnston graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Camody-Johnston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Camody Camody-Johnston MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patricia C. Camody-Johnston practice?
- Dr. Patricia Camody-Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Camody-Johnston practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.