Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

2.0

Dianna Alford is a wonderful professional in the middle of this place with the worst personnel show details Dianna Alford is a wonderful professional in the middle of this place with the worst personnel
by Tamara Neal Cintron on Feb 12th, 2015

Sorry I have to do this, but this place the only good thing have is Diane Alford, front there everyone don't know what is the concept of costumer service. Months ago before a a delicate surgery which I make the mistake to asked them to make sure I was ok, they did an MRI and their diagnosis was confuse, a less that was the massages the nurse said to me, so I look for other opinions, but I have to go trough a long days calling and going there felling papers to get my results, they put too many excuses for don't help me with this, I when to the place where I have done this and they give me the results in five minutes, took a week to get this, Now on Monday I receive a call and they said they need to talk to me for my labs results, ok I called on Monday also in the same time i get a call from my pharmacy that I have a prescription ready for someone in my family so i get my prescription, I google the prescription was a strong medicament so I called this place on Tuesday, but no answer, she called me on Tuesday late, so I called on Wednesday, no luck, I had a prescription but not sure I have t take it because pharmacy said that they don't know where the prescription was send, so I called front desk and I asked to please look for the nurse like this I can speak with her and know what is going on, they just put through her voice mail again, I called again and they did the same, so I call and explain again the situation and again they send to her voice mail, I being called few time early in the morning today, but the same her voice mail, so I called front desk and she explain that is another nurse in the afternoon, ok let me talk to her and ask her what is going on, well they took my phone number but I never get any call so I called at 4:45 and again front desk try to put to her voice mail I said no, I want to talk to her, I want to know what is going so she make like she was looking for some results but no, anyway she asked for my phone number again and put my in hold, I waited for long time and my call back aging to front desk here again she answer and put a excuse, said that the nurse is busy can I put in hold, so she put me in hold again, and finale the answering center answer, they was close already even that in their website said that they are open until 6:30 pm. So this another lady answer, Oh course this time I wasn't that friendly, i asked who she was, and she explain that they was close, I try to explain was is being going and she just come out and said, I being try to talked to you and let you know that you need to continue with you prescription but you don't put attention in what im saying, her actitud towards me not was that friendly either, try to talking me down, oh course I have to said to her that I need to talk to Dianna Alford because I want she knows what is being going, so now some manager is going to call me, this is how professional they are, they have a horrible costumer service, we paid too much money in insurance, to get a good service and good doctors but they think they are the ones making us a favor, for all medical staff please you have you job and you salaries because people like US, so we are doing a favor to choose you between the bunch of places so start treating your patients better. for what we pay we should get better service in all the ways.

Nov 20th, 2013

sometimes you get what you give! I have always had a great rapor with the staff - they address me by name when I enter, answer questions to the best of their ability. The reviews above remind me of times I have see. people come in with horrible attitudes, expecting to be treated like they were royality! they were most important, their time most valueable... always in a big hurray. I have had my calls returned after the day of office visits. If it had not been for Dr. Campbell sending me for tests and then to a speciaist I would not be able to walk. How about bringing a book to her office, keep little children at home so they won't catch something and most of all leave the SICK people alone!

Total waste of time show details Total waste of time
by Felicia on Aug 15th, 2013

When I first started seeing Dr. Campbell, she was great. The wait time was minimal and she was very thorough in her examination. Over the years, it has become the exact opposite... MY average wait time has been 60-90 minutes, except for the times I became infuriated by the long wait time and uncaringness of the reception staff that I just left. it has turned from minimal wait time & maximum DR time, to maximum wait time & minimum DR time. Its ridiculous. To top it off, I was recently advised (2 hours before an appointment) that Dr. Campbell could not see me until I paid IN FULL a balance due to Palmetto Primary Care's diagnostic center. They refuse to allow me an appointment with Dr. campbell... they refuse to refill my meds... needless to say, they have lost yet another patient. I'm done fighting with this insanely RUDE office!

Jun 20th, 2012

most of their receptionists( or whatever their job description is)needs to be friendly and accomodating .can't even smile back at you, like you're inconveniencing them...

Not Impressed! show details Not Impressed!
Jul 22nd, 2011

Just moved here and needed to find a primary care doctor as I had this radiating pain in my leg for awhile. I arrived 10 minutes before my appt, the reception staff is really rude and always had a frown on their faces. My appt was at 415 finally at 515 I finally got to the back to the nurse, waited another 15 minutes and then the doctor showed up spent 25 minutes with me and sent me for xrays. Xrays were taken and I waited and waited for the results. Only to find out that they only checked half of the test results and told me they would call me tomorrow morning with the results. Now it is 3pm the following day and no call and I call only to find out she doesn't work on fridays. I guess I will be finding a new dr.