Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.5

|  show details
Nov 20th, 2013

sometimes you get what you give! I have always had a great rapor with the staff - they address me by name when I enter, answer questions to the best of their ability. The reviews above remind me of times I have see. people come in with horrible attitudes, expecting to be treated like they were royality! they were most important, their time most valueable... always in a big hurray. I have had my calls returned after the day of office visits. If it had not been for Dr. Campbell sending me for tests and then to a speciaist I would not be able to walk. How about bringing a book to her office, keep little children at home so they won't catch something and most of all leave the SICK people alone!

|  Total waste of time  |  show details
by Felicia on Aug 15th, 2013

When I first started seeing Dr. Campbell, she was great. The wait time was minimal and she was very thorough in her examination. Over the years, it has become the exact opposite... MY average wait time has been 60-90 minutes, except for the times I became infuriated by the long wait time and uncaringness of the reception staff that I just left. it has turned from minimal wait time & maximum DR time, to maximum wait time & minimum DR time. Its ridiculous. To top it off, I was recently advised (2 hours before an appointment) that Dr. Campbell could not see me until I paid IN FULL a balance due to Palmetto Primary Care's diagnostic center. They refuse to allow me an appointment with Dr. campbell... they refuse to refill my meds... needless to say, they have lost yet another patient. I'm done fighting with this insanely RUDE office!

|  show details
Jun 20th, 2012

most of their receptionists( or whatever their job description is)needs to be friendly and accomodating .can't even smile back at you, like you're inconveniencing them...

|  Not Impressed!  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

Just moved here and needed to find a primary care doctor as I had this radiating pain in my leg for awhile. I arrived 10 minutes before my appt, the reception staff is really rude and always had a frown on their faces. My appt was at 415 finally at 515 I finally got to the back to the nurse, waited another 15 minutes and then the doctor showed up spent 25 minutes with me and sent me for xrays. Xrays were taken and I waited and waited for the results. Only to find out that they only checked half of the test results and told me they would call me tomorrow morning with the results. Now it is 3pm the following day and no call and I call only to find out she doesn't work on fridays. I guess I will be finding a new dr.