A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Cantrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Cantrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Cantrell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantrell graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cantrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ellen Cantrell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patricia E. Cantrell practice?
- Dr. Patricia Cantrell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Cantrell practices Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians.