A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Caplinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Caplinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Caplinger, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Caplinger graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Caplinger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caplinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Caplinger practice?
Dr. Patricia Caplinger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Boise Obstetricians & Gynecologists.