Dr. Patricia Caplinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Caplinger?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Caplinger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2013

Respectful of my autonomy

I met Dr. Caplinger while in labor. She was the hospitalist on call. I had a fever and my baby was in distress. She saved my baby's life by performing a cesarean section. I've had 11 babies, and this was my first to be delivered via c/section. I'm a crunchy mama... have had some of my babies at home unassisted. Dr. Pat was respectful of me as a whole person, even in the face of an emergency. She gave me room to make decisions for my care, recognizing that I had done my homework and could see for myself that my baby had to be born immediately. I have had zero complications in my recovery from surgery. It's been nearly 10 weeks, and everything has healed up beautifully. I'm very active, and was able to resume my workouts about 5-6 weeks post-op. Having a c/section wasn't my ideal way to give birth, but having a skilled doctor who wasn't a pompous a$$ made it a lot more tolerable.

March 1st, 2010

I wishI had found her earlier!

August 31st, 2017