A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Carneval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Carneval is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carneval
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Carneval Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Carneval, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carneval graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Carneval MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Carneval practice?
- Dr. Patricia Carneval has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Carneval practices Psychiatry near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Psychiatrists.