A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Cataldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cataldi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cataldi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Cataldi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cataldi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cataldi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Paul B Hall Regional Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Three Rivers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Cataldi MD is a female Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Cataldi practice?
- Dr. Patricia Cataldi has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Cataldi practices Surgery near Paintsville, KY.
See Paintsville Surgeons.