Cardiologist (heart)

Dr. Walter Gonzalez MD show details Dr. Walter Gonzalez MD
Nov 3rd, 2010

Dr. Cavero is not only an accomplished and experienced clinician, but also a caring and compassionate person. She has the gift of putting one at ease with her kind and gentle manner.Her training is superb having graduated from Northwestern and completed a rigorous residency program at the Mayo Clinic.I whole heartedly recommend this outstanding physician.

SHARP, INTERESTED,INVOLVED, BUSY, CARING show details SHARP, INTERESTED,INVOLVED, BUSY, CARING
Feb 13th, 2010

Dr. Cavero is an excellent doctor/person who, unfortunately,sent me for bypass surgery at SETON HOSPITAL nearby which is the WORST hospital I would have chosenhad I known.It is convenient for her,but it is understaffed by non English speaking nurses,I was WITHOUT a floor physician after my 6 way bypass at which time ALL physicians were on a convention.I literally BROKE out to get to the comfort bleeding with monitor in chest. I went there in ambulance, years later, and NONE of my doctors were available for FOUR DAYS and my blood pressure was at 199!! I was going to sue SETON.Also, the anaesthesiologist DOUBLE billed me and put a lien on my property. Had it not been said it was an emergency,I would have had original surgery at MAYO CLINIC with my LA cardiologist arranging details. HORRENDOUS experiences.