Cardiologists

1500 Southgate Ave
Ste 202
Daly City, CA 94015
650-991-3200
Locations and availability (1)

|  Dr. Walter Gonzalez MD  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2010

Dr. Cavero is not only an accomplished and experienced clinician, but also a caring and compassionate person. She has the gift of putting one at ease with her kind and gentle manner.Her training is superb having graduated from Northwestern and completed a rigorous residency program at the Mayo Clinic.I whole heartedly recommend this outstanding physician.

|  SHARP, INTERESTED,INVOLVED, BUSY, CARING  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2010

Dr. Cavero is an excellent doctor/person who, unfortunately,sent me for bypass surgery at SETON HOSPITAL nearby which is the WORST hospital I would have chosenhad I known.It is convenient for her,but it is understaffed by non English speaking nurses,I was WITHOUT a floor physician after my 6 way bypass at which time ALL physicians were on a convention.I literally BROKE out to get to the comfort bleeding with monitor in chest. I went there in ambulance, years later, and NONE of my doctors were available for FOUR DAYS and my blood pressure was at 199!! I was going to sue SETON.Also, the anaesthesiologist DOUBLE billed me and put a lien on my property. Had it not been said it was an emergency,I would have had original surgery at MAYO CLINIC with my LA cardiologist arranging details. HORRENDOUS experiences.