A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Chase is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Chase, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chase has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia A Chase MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Chase practice?
- Dr. Patricia Chase has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Chase practices Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.