A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Cheek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Cheek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Cheek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheek graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cheek has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia L Cheek MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Cheek practice?
- Dr. Patricia Cheek has 5 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Cheek practices Internal Medicine near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Simpsonville, SC.
See Greenville Internists.