Dr. Patricia Chen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Chen?

November 24th, 2016

Never Going Back

I went to see Dr. Chen for a general exam and to check a goiter in my throat. I supplied my insurance information and the office submitted my claim but they used the wrong medical code so my insurance was denied. I contacted the insurance company and explained the situation. I was advised to have the doctor resubmit the claim with a different code and it would be fully covered. When I told the doctor's office to resubmit the claim they advised me that the doctor refused to do so. As a result I was stuck having to pay the bill. I will never return to this doctor.

July 12th, 2016

Fabulous Doctor

Dr. Chen is a very caring doctor. She delivered both of my boys, and takes care of my health.

July 8th, 2016

Extremely caring physician.

Dr. Chen is an extremely caring physician. I received some negative test results but I feel less anxious after she explained a detailed plan of action to improve the situation. I trust her guidance.

May 18th, 2016

I love Dr Chen and I appreciate the time she spends talking to me . Very caring and compassionate.

August 28th, 2014

Great Dr.

I like everything about this office. The Dr and nurses are wonderful. Most of the front desk workers are excellent. There is just one woman that I have to say is unprofessional. I hate to say it, but it is true.

August 28th, 2014

Close Friend

My experiences with Dr. Chen are very personable. I really like that she takes the time to listen and explain things easily for you to understand.

July 16th, 2014

love dr. chen~

October 8th, 2012

A True and Skilled Professional

Dr. Chen is a highly skilled physician with a deep knowledge and dense experience in her field.As a patient I can attest to her sincere caring for what is really happening to me, especially in taking the time to listen to my input.Watching her work under pressure and in difficult situations (i.e recently delivering my baby) has been the best proof of her skills and knowledge.Simply the best.

November 21st, 2016