Dr. Patricia Chudomelka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Chudomelka?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Chudomelka?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 11th, 2017

Thank you for my life back!

The Best Experience I have had for my back!

June 17th, 2017

My Doctor said he sees Dr Chudomelka for his back and that is why he referred me. So glad I did!

April 4th, 2017

The Doctor's Doctor

My Doctor referred me to DR. C. because he had back injections himself and did very well. The "Doctor's Doctor" is the way Dr. C. was described.

December 17th, 2014

recommended by my obgyn

good with patients.

June 15th, 2013

Dr. C. was honest and direct. After seeing other Doctors, and having no success... Dr. C. was able to put the medicine in the right place and get me back to work. My Doctor said he had success with his back with Dr. C.... and he was right.

November 9th, 2012

Wow! What a pleasant experience. I was quite hesitant to proceed with an epidural. My friends had gone to a different Doctor at an outside Spine location and NOT had a good experience with their employed injectionists. Well... Dr. C. is very professional with monitors and nurses and a pre operative and post operative period where we are observed and it was a very good experience. And, even better, It worked. I was headed for surgery, and decided to try the doctor my primary care Doctor suggested for his own staff. I am so happy I did.

June 23rd, 2012

Anxious patient

I suffer from depression and anxiety and had terrible back pain. I was referred to Dr. C after a terrible experience at Alegent hospital where I was getting an injection from an Alegent Dr. who I was referred to. Then, my Dr. referred me to Dr. C. She is a Miracle Worker. Means Business.

May 20th, 2012

't Believe It!! Problem Solved

I am a nurse and referred myself for an epidural. My Doctor is an Alegent Dr. and asked me to go to a Dr. that is an employee of Alegent. I refused because I knew that this Dr C was the best and had the best results. And, for exactly the same price. My Alegent Dr. now knows that the employee Drs are probably not the way to go. I am back to work and could not be happier. In the long run, I saved my job and my life by avoiding surgery. This Dr. is a "no nonsense" Dr. and gets down to business.

March 24th, 2012

My Doctor referred me because he stated this was probably the only Doctor who would be able to help me. My friends had gone to other Doctors, but, I followed my Doctors Advice. I am so glad I did. They worked with my working schedule and got me right in. And, saved me from missing work and helped me avoid surgery. My friends who went elsewhere were not so lucky. Thank you Dr. C.

January 27th, 2012

Happy I finally went

I was hesitant in going for an epidural. But, my Dr. said that this Dr. was the best and I would be happy I went. I avoided surgery and actually enjoyed the visit and I have my life back as a runner and exerciser. Couldn't believe it. My husband also was reffered to this Dr. and the Dr. Chudomelka was honest and said that an epidural would not help him. And, guess what, this Dr. Chudomelka was right. Another Dr. did an epidural on him at another office and it did NOT help. We should have listened to Dr. Chudomelka .

December 10th, 2011

I was referred to this Doctor by my own Doctor, who had self referred himself for an epidural injection. Everything I was told was true. Very Direct and to the point. Will present the data very professionally. I had received other injections from other Drs which never worked. But, not this time. This worked and I am back to work. No one else could help me. I am glad I went.

February 27th, 2011

I can not believe that seeing a Dr. for an injection was a good experience. Well.... it was. No nonsense, good explanation..... and I have my life back.