A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Clark, Surgeon, General Surgeon, Breast Surgeon, Onocoplastic Surgeon, Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Clark, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Medullary Carcinoma)
- Mastectomy (Subcutaneous)
- Modified Radical Mastectomy
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia L Clark MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Clark practice?
- Dr. Patricia Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Clark practices Surgery near New Lenox, IL.
See New Lenox Surgeons.