Dr. Patricia Copley MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Gainesville, GA

1.2

October 13th, 2013
The truth about Patricia Copley MD
If ever there was a doctor you would not ever want to see, or ever want to treat you, this incompetent woman is it. I trusted Copley and nearly lost m ...

October 6th, 2013
The truth about Patricia Copley MD
If ever there was a doctor you would not ever want to see, or ever want to treat you, this woman is it. I trusted Copley and nearly lost my life, please don't make the same mistake I did. When I entered this woman's care I was HIV+ and had PCP-pneumonia, I literally had HIV/AIDS. Both of which are easily diagnosed and easily treated. But left untreated fatal. Even with extensive tests, CT scans, x-rays, two terms in the ICU, blood tests, video camera in my lungs, and three months of time, this woman know nothing. I lost 45lb. I was clearly dying, and she still did nothing. She should have referred me to someone more knowledgably, she did nothing. I ended up in a coma for 32 days. I was not supposed to recover. She had many opportunities to make a simple diagnoses, she still did nothing. This woman should not be allowed to practice medicine on anyone at anytime anywhere. A lack of diagnoses a lack of treatment nearly cost me my life, for no reason. My life was saved at the last moment by another doctor.

August 18th, 2013
RN
My experience with Patricia Copley was a disappointing one. I think she lacks interpersonal skills & I am uncertain of her professional experience. If given the opportunity I would not recommend this doctor for any type of care for any patient or family member.