A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Corke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Corke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Corke, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Corke graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Corke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Devereux Hosp & Neurological I, League City, Tx
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans