Learn more about Dr. Patricia Corke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Corke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corke
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Corke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Corke, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Corke graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Corke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Mainland Med Ctr, Texas City, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Perry Corke MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia P. Corke practice?
- Dr. Patricia Corke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Corke practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Neurology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists, Houston Addiction Specialists, and Houston Neurologists.