A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Corke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Corke is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Corke, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Corke graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Corke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Devereux Hosp & Neurological I, League City, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Perry Corke MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia P. Corke practice?
- Dr. Patricia Corke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Corke practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Neurology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists, Houston Adolescent Specialists, and Houston Neurologists.