A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Costanzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costanzo
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Costanzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Costanzo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Costanzo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Costanzo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Sanderson Costanzo MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Costanzo practice?
- Dr. Patricia Costanzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Costanzo practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Hinesville, GA.
See Hinesville Internists and Hinesville Pulmonologists.