Learn more about Dr. Patricia Crellin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crellin
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Crellin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Crellin graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland.
Dr. Crellin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia May Crellin MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia M. Crellin practice?
- Dr. Patricia Crellin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Crellin practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Norfolk, VA.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.