Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Dailey
Dr. Patricia Dailey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hillsborough, CA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Dailey is affiliated with San Mateo Medical Center, Mills Hospital and Mills-Peninsula Health Services. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Dailey has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Patricia Dailey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hillsborough, CA.
Dr. Joseph Fenerty
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
San Mateo, CA 0.93 mi25
Dr. James Howell Jr
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
San Mateo, CA 0.97 mi32
Dr. Alan Yang
San Mateo, CA 0.97 mi14