A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Danaher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Danaher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danaher
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Danaher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Danaher graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Danaher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inter-Community Memorial Hospital At Newfane Inc
- Eastern Niagara Hospital - Newfane
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Patricia-Joan Danaher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Patricia P. Danaher practice?
- Dr. Patricia Danaher has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Danaher practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Newfane, NY.
See Newfane Family Physicians and Newfane General Practitioners.