A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Danaher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Danaher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Danaher graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Danaher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inter-Community Memorial Hospital At Newfane Inc
- Eastern Niagara Hospital - Newfane
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Patricia-Joan Danaher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Patricia P. Danaher practice?
- Dr. Patricia Danaher has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Danaher practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Newfane, NY.
See Newfane Primary Care Doctors.