Dr. Patricia Daneshmand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Daneshmand?

March 20th, 2017

Best Family Doctor Ever

We came to Fort Myers in 2007 at the same time as Dr. Daneshmand. We went for our TB tests then and have been going to her ever since. She is so warm and caring above and beyond professional and attentive.

December 22nd, 2016

The best MD ever

Kind, smart and and listen to your problems

November 1st, 2016

excellent Dr.

she is very informative and listens to everything. spends all the time that you need with you

October 10th, 2016

Caring and observant physician

As our family's physician, she was compassionate and did everything she could to help my father prior to his death. She was there quickly and on the spot referring my mother to the best oncologists during her battle with cancer. She has cared for me, my siblings, and my children. She is knowledgeable and professional yet there is no doubt in my mind that she truly cares for our family. What more can we really ask of our doctors. She shines among her peers.

December 16th, 2014

Staff couldn't possibly care less. Rush you through the process. Incorrect billing. Never return calls and make you jump through fire hoops to correct their mistakes. Wait time to get to be seen in over 3 months even if already an existing patient. No follow up what so ever. And was told that a patient will not speak to doctor directly because they are too busy...assistant is all you can count on...who care even less than the doctor. If you are lucky one to get a call back the nurse is rude and condescending. ..how dare we make them do their job? 3 years of bad experience. I had better experience and deserved attention in walkin clinics. Never again.

April 12th, 2012

Dr. Daneshmand is the absolute best and most caring physician that I have ever experienced. Upon retiring and moving to Florida, I needed a new physician. I had no recommendations. I picked her out of a list of doctors who were close to my home. I cannot believe how lucky I was to find the BEST and most caring doctor in the State of Florida! Thank you for letting me express my feelings for her and the entire staff.

September 30th, 2017