A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia De Groot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Groot
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Groot Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia De Groot, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. De Groot graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. De Groot has 2 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Monique De Groot MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia M. De Groot practice?
- Dr. Patricia De Groot has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia De Groot practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.