A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia De Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Leon
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. De Leon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. De Leon graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. De Leon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia De Leon DO is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia De Leon practice?
- Dr. Patricia De Leon has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia De Leon practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.