A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia De Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. De Leon graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. De Leon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia De Leon DO is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia De Leon practice?
- Dr. Patricia De Leon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia De Leon practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.