A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Deckert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Deckert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deckert graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Deckert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia K Deckert DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia K. Deckert practice?
- Dr. Patricia Deckert has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Deckert practices Family Medicine near El Cajon, CA.
See El Cajon Family Physicians.