A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Deckert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Deckert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deckert
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Deckert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deckert graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Deckert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia K Deckert DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia K. Deckert practice?
- Dr. Patricia Deckert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Deckert practices Family Medicine near El Cajon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See El Cajon Family Physicians.