Oct 30th, 2015

I've been to numerous dermatologist from CA to NY and Dr. Dickerson has by far been the best. She is knowledgeable, always provides excellent treatment, a pleasure to talk with and very willing to take the time to answer any question I may have.

by Jocelyn on Aug 15th, 2015

Compassionate and excellent in every area of dermatology!

Apr 21st, 2015

Awful experience - the staff & PA's were great, Dr. Dickerson was awful. She would barely speak to me only to her staff. She was terrible - I would never recommend her to anyone.

Nice staff, doctor has poor bedside manner show details Nice staff, doctor has poor bedside manner
Oct 11th, 2013

I am a new patient to Dr. Dickerson. After waiting nearly an hour after my appointment time to see the doctor, she enters the room without apology for being late and no greeting (not even introducing herself to me). She spole only to her staff and spent less than 5 minutes with me. She did not ask if I had any questions or concerns and was quickly on to her next patient. The office staff and nurses were plesant and efficient but I will not be returning to Dr. Dickerson's office.

Jul 30th, 2012

Will not accept new patients unless they are doing costly cosmetic procedures.

Apr 14th, 2012

Doctor Dickerson is amazing hen it comes to cosmetic and medical diagnosis...I had a laser done that made me look 10 years younger, it's called max fx. Totally worth my money! Love her and her staff!

Great service, almost no waiting! show details Great service, almost no waiting!
Feb 6th, 2012

This office is always friendly and caring. I almost never have to wait in the waiting room or even back in the private room. They all seem well rounded and knowledgeable and were able to answer all of my questions. My family and I will be returning for years to come!

apathetic show details apathetic
Aug 31st, 2011

Dr. Dickerson is a intelligent competent dermatologist but she lacks interest in the care. Spends minimal time with pt. and not very friendly. I have had several procedures done and was satisfied especially her work with Radiesse injetions. Paying for the entire procedures up front before services rendered also a negative.

Unsatisfactory Experience show details Unsatisfactory Experience
Sep 25th, 2009

-High pressure to buy unwanted/un-needed beauty products and persisted after telling her I was not interested.-No discussion of treatment options or if I was comfortable with treatment suggested.-Later reviewed treatment with another doctor and found it was an old, out-dated mode and that I should have been treated with laser.-First physician's practice I have visited where I was asked to hand over the co-pay BEFORE the physician would even see me(please note I have an excellent credit rating, high income, and very good insurance-Will not go back