Dermatologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Nice staff, doctor has poor bedside manner  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2013

I am a new patient to Dr. Dickerson. After waiting nearly an hour after my appointment time to see the doctor, she enters the room without apology for being late and no greeting (not even introducing herself to me). She spole only to her staff and spent less than 5 minutes with me. She did not ask if I had any questions or concerns and was quickly on to her next patient. The office staff and nurses were plesant and efficient but I will not be returning to Dr. Dickerson's office.

|  show details
Jul 30th, 2012

Will not accept new patients unless they are doing costly cosmetic procedures.

|  show details
Apr 14th, 2012

Doctor Dickerson is amazing hen it comes to cosmetic and medical diagnosis...I had a laser done that made me look 10 years younger, it's called max fx. Totally worth my money! Love her and her staff!

|  Great service, almost no waiting!  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

This office is always friendly and caring. I almost never have to wait in the waiting room or even back in the private room. They all seem well rounded and knowledgeable and were able to answer all of my questions. My family and I will be returning for years to come!

|  apathetic  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

Dr. Dickerson is a intelligent competent dermatologist but she lacks interest in the care. Spends minimal time with pt. and not very friendly. I have had several procedures done and was satisfied especially her work with Radiesse injetions. Paying for the entire procedures up front before services rendered also a negative.

|  Cleared my skin for my wedding  |  show details
by MrsSubZero on Mar 6th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I went in 6 months before my wedding date and wanted to clear my skin. I brought in all the stuff I had been using to clean my skin. They took one look at the stuff and told me it wasn`t for me. She then did a very thorough evaluation of my skin and prescribed some things for it. My skin ended up being FLAWLESS on my wedding day. I still use the creams she gave me. I highly recommend this doctor and her practice.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Unsatisfactory Experience  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2009

-High pressure to buy unwanted/un-needed beauty products and persisted after telling her I was not interested.-No discussion of treatment options or if I was comfortable with treatment suggested.-Later reviewed treatment with another doctor and found it was an old, out-dated mode and that I should have been treated with laser.-First physician's practice I have visited where I was asked to hand over the co-pay BEFORE the physician would even see me(please note I have an excellent credit rating, high income, and very good insurance-Will not go back

|  Dickerson Dermatology does not respect your time.  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 15th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

My last visit was extremely disappointing. My family has gone to Dr Dickerson for over 10 years. Due to some misunderstanding, the office th...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com