Dr. Patricia Dickerson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 19th, 2016
Dr. Dickerson was the only derm able to get my skin problems under control. I have chronic acne, but you can't tell it my looking at my face. Very caring doctor with an excellent staff. Well run office that is always on time.

October 30th, 2015
I've been to numerous dermatologist from CA to NY and Dr. Dickerson has by far been the best. She is knowledgeable, always provides excellent treatment, a pleasure to talk with and very willing to take the time to answer any question I may have.

August 15th, 2015
Compassionate and excellent in every area of dermatology!

April 21st, 2015
Awful experience - the staff & PA's were great, Dr. Dickerson was awful. She would barely speak to me only to her staff. She was terrible - I would never recommend her to anyone.

October 11th, 2013
Nice staff, doctor has poor bedside manner
I am a new patient to Dr. Dickerson. After waiting nearly an hour after my appointment time to see the doctor, she enters the room without apology for being late and no greeting (not even introducing herself to me). She spole only to her staff and spent less than 5 minutes with me. She did not ask if I had any questions or concerns and was quickly on to her next patient. The office staff and nurses were plesant and efficient but I will not be returning to Dr. Dickerson's office.

July 30th, 2012
Will not accept new patients unless they are doing costly cosmetic procedures.

April 14th, 2012
Doctor Dickerson is amazing hen it comes to cosmetic and medical diagnosis...I had a laser done that made me look 10 years younger, it's called max fx. Totally worth my money! Love her and her staff!

February 6th, 2012
Great service, almost no waiting!
This office is always friendly and caring. I almost never have to wait in the waiting room or even back in the private room. They all seem well rounded and knowledgeable and were able to answer all of my questions. My family and I will be returning for years to come!

August 31st, 2011
apathetic
Dr. Dickerson is a intelligent competent dermatologist but she lacks interest in the care. Spends minimal time with pt. and not very friendly. I have had several procedures done and was satisfied especially her work with Radiesse injetions. Paying for the entire procedures up front before services rendered also a negative.

September 25th, 2009
Unsatisfactory Experience
-High pressure to buy unwanted/un-needed beauty products and persisted after telling her I was not interested.-No discussion of treatment options or if I was comfortable with treatment suggested.-Later reviewed treatment with another doctor and found it was an old, out-dated mode and that I should have been treated with laser.-First physician's practice I have visited where I was asked to hand over the co-pay BEFORE the physician would even see me(please note I have an excellent credit rating, high income, and very good insurance-Will not go back