A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Dietzgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Dietzgen, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dietzgen
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dietzgen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietzgen graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Dietzgen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia A Dietzgen DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Dietzgen practice?
- Dr. Patricia Dietzgen has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Dietzgen practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.