A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Dietzgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Dietzgen, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dietzgen
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dietzgen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietzgen graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Dietzgen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia A Dietzgen DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Dietzgen practice?
- Dr. Patricia Dietzgen has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Dietzgen practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.