Learn more about Dr. Patricia Dinndorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Dinndorf is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dinndorf
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dinndorf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Dinndorf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinndorf graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Dinndorf has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Anne Dinndorf MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Dinndorf practice?
- Dr. Patricia Dinndorf has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Dinndorf practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Pediatric Specialists.