Learn more about Dr. Patricia Dinndorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Dinndorf is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Dinndorf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinndorf graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Dinndorf has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Anne Dinndorf MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Dinndorf practice?
- Dr. Patricia Dinndorf has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Dinndorf practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Oncologists.