A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Dolhun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Dolhun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Dolhun, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolhun graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dolhun has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia J Dolhun FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia J. Dolhun practice?
- Dr. Patricia Dolhun has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Dolhun practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mequon, WI.
See Milwaukee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.