A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Donohoue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donohoue
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Donohoue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Donohoue, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donohoue graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Donohoue has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia A Donohoue MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Donohoue practice?
- Dr. Patricia Donohoue has 7 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Donohoue practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Neenah, WI and La Crosse, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Endocrinologists.