A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Donohoue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donohoue
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Donohoue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Donohoue, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donohoue graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Donohoue has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia A Donohoue MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Donohoue practice?
- Dr. Patricia Donohoue has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Donohoue practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Pediatric Specialists.