A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Donohoue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Donohoue, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donohoue graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Donohoue has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donohoue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan