Dr. Patricia Ann Donohoue MD is female, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Donohoue, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
She has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia, Diabetes, and Kidney Transplant Renal Transplant.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Donohoue graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Donohoue has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donohoue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Donohoue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Donohoue practice?
Dr. Patricia Donohoue practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI and Neenah, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians, Milwaukee Pediatric Specialists, and Milwaukee Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pat Donohoue, Dr. Patrice Donohoue, Dr. Patsy Donohoue, Dr. Patti Donohoue, Dr. Pattie Donohoue, Dr. Patty Donohoue