A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Dramitinos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Dramitinos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dramitinos graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Dramitinos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dramitinos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia Dramitinos practice?
Dr. Patricia Dramitinos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Flushing, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Bronx Urologists.