A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Dramitinos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Dramitinos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dramitinos graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Dramitinos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Dramitinos MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Dramitinos practice?
- Dr. Patricia Dramitinos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Dramitinos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Boston, MA.
See Flushing Obstetricians & Gynecologists.