Dr. Patricia Duggan MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Cleveland, OH

October 25th, 2016
Dedicated to your best care
Dr. Duggan and staff are exceptional ! Dr. Duggan treats you like family and your problems DO matter to her . When numerous doctors miss diagnosed me or neglected my concerns , Dr.Duggan promptly addressed my situation and led me in the right direction which uncovered my diagnoses of stage 3 lymphoma with deep vein blood clots . in the months ahead she worked well with other doctors involved in my care. My family and I are forever grateful to her and her office staff . Dr. Duggan is Wonderful. She never gave up on me .A Doctor you want on your side . 💐

October 25th, 2016
Dedicated to your best care
Dr. Duggan and staff are exceptional ! Dr. Duggan treats you like family and your problems DO matter to her . When numerous doctors miss diagnosed me or neglected my concerns , Dr.Duggan promptly addressed my situation and led me in the right direction which uncovered my diagnoses of stage 3 lymphoma with deep vein blood clots . in the months ahead she worked well with other doctors involved in my care. My family and I are forever grateful to her and her office staff . Dr. Duggan is Wonderful. She never gave up on me .A Doctor you want on your side . u00f0u009fu0092u0090

August 10th, 2016
My legs feel great!
I went to see Dr. Duggan for aching and throbbing in my legs. For years I wore pants because I was so self conscious. After the laser procedure my legs feel great, and I wore shorts last week for the first time in decades. Such a kind and knowledgeable Doctor and friendly staff. I highly recommend her without reservation.

August 10th, 2016
My legs feel great!

She's super!
My Primary Care Doctor referred me to Dr. Duggan a year ago, because my surface veins were bleeding. Living alone, I was scared. Dr. Duggan found a problem with my valves in my leg veins. She sealed these veins with laser and I haven't had a problem with them bleeding ever since. She and her staff are so pleasant and they make you feel like family. I think she's super!

July 13th, 2016
I was very happy with my experience with Dr. Patricia Duggan. I had ongoing care for Varicose Veins. The treatment was effective and will explained.

June 24th, 2016
After years of discomfort, unsightly legs and trying methods that didn't help correct the problem I found Dr. Patricia Duggan M.D. Other so called circulatory institutes only put a mask on it and didn't care or were not educated enough to find out what caused the problem. With no pain and in a very short period of time the problem was corrected by Dr. Duggan. Her procedures are covered by most insurances companies so it was very affordable. I can wear shorts and bathing suites without being embarrassed, I no longer have pain and burning and need to elevate my legs to sleep. Do yourself a favor and get to the root of the problem with a professional in her field, Dr. Duggan, who is a Board Certified Vascular Surgeon and know her stuff.

May 13th, 2016
If you are in need of a vascular surgeon in the Cleveland area, give Patricia Duggan a call. Over the last year, she has helped me with my circulation problems. I finally can see light at the end of this very long difficult road. The doctor and her staff are terrific!! Thank you Dr. Duggan.

May 13th, 2016

May 9th, 2016
Terrific care!
My Podiatrist strongly recommended Dr. Duggan because I had an ulcer on my ankle for a year that was not healing. I had a problem with my vein valves and was treated with a laser procedure in her office. I was amazed that my ulcer shrunk and disappeared! I have been ulcer free for over six months and the swelling and aching in that leg are gone, too. She and her staff are so friendly and professional. I live on the west side but would travel whatever distance to get such incredible care.

May 9th, 2016