Dr. Patricia Duggan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2017
Incredible experience-Peter
I went to Dr. Pat Duggan after I had a few procedures at a Vein Center that really didn't work. When I went to my family doc, he kinda scolded me for not going to Dr. Duggan. She saw me promptly and I had an ultrasound and visit. She was very down to earth, pleasant and very knowledgeable. I had veins that were never treated and once she took care of them with laser, my legs felt light, less tired and the ache disappeared. I cannot say enough about her and her friendly office staff. I have already recommended her to my coworkers. Wonderful experience.

August 8th, 2017
Dr. Duggan is great! Tammy Griffin
Dr. Duggan is a caring and knowledgeable surgeon with state of the art equipment and surgical methods. She is honest and straightforward. Her staff is great. She has performed four surgeries on my legs and I will have her perform future surgeries. She personally called me on a Saturday to check on me, since I had my procedure on a Friday. I am continually impressed by her and her staff. I highly recommend Dr. Duggan.

August 5th, 2017
AWESOME DOCTOR! -Diana De La Rosa-Miklic
I have been a patient of Dr. Duggan for over two years now. She is a fabulous Doctor. The results I can now experience are healthy legs and they look great too. During these past two years I have benefited from her expertise, professionalism and highly personal care. I started going to her because another patient of hers knew and heard of my problems and she was so happy with the results she had that she was nice and kind enough to refer Dr. Duggan to me. Also; she has a good team backing her.

July 21st, 2017
She does not care about her patients
I had Dr. Duggan do some vein stripping in my leg because it was all over the place so she shut it down. Her office staff, especially Olga, couldn't figure the 2nd surgery appointment if her life depended on it. I had it scheduled for a particular time, she called and said it was earlier. I asked her if she was sure, she said yes. Then she called 3 min later with another time. When I came in at the specified time she agreed on, it was an hour later before they took me. After this procedure I did my next week follow up. They did NOT tell me I had to come back in 3 mos until I walked out the door. I called and left a message to schedule the follow up. Dr. Duggan called me back wanting to know what I needed. I told her it was to schedule the follow up. She told me to call back when the office was open. Her new office is NOT handicap friendly. She has chairs in the lobby with no arms so those of us who are struggling with knee problems and are on walkers have no way of getting up. Her rooms have chairs with no arms. When I had the 2nd surgery they placed my walker about 15 ft away with my clothing and when done they left it there for me to figure out how to get it. Now I called to schedule the follow up they said they had to talk to the doctor. Really? I am still having nerve pain in my leg and when I spoke to her about it before, she said don't worry about it that it takes up to a year to go away. It is now 10 months and counting.

October 25th, 2016
Dedicated to your best care
Dr. Duggan and staff are exceptional ! Dr. Duggan treats you like family and your problems DO matter to her . When numerous doctors miss diagnosed me or neglected my concerns , Dr.Duggan promptly addressed my situation and led me in the right direction which uncovered my diagnoses of stage 3 lymphoma with deep vein blood clots . in the months ahead she worked well with other doctors involved in my care. My family and I are forever grateful to her and her office staff . Dr. Duggan is Wonderful. She never gave up on me .A Doctor you want on your side . 💐

August 10th, 2016
My legs feel great!
I went to see Dr. Duggan for aching and throbbing in my legs. For years I wore pants because I was so self conscious. After the laser procedure my legs feel great, and I wore shorts last week for the first time in decades. Such a kind and knowledgeable Doctor and friendly staff. I highly recommend her without reservation.

July 13th, 2016
She's super!
My Primary Care Doctor referred me to Dr. Duggan a year ago, because my surface veins were bleeding. Living alone, I was scared. Dr. Duggan found a problem with my valves in my leg veins. She sealed these veins with laser and I haven't had a problem with them bleeding ever since. She and her staff are so pleasant and they make you feel like family. I think she's super!

July 13th, 2016
I was very happy with my experience with Dr. Patricia Duggan. I had ongoing care for Varicose Veins. The treatment was effective and will explained.

June 24th, 2016
After years of discomfort, unsightly legs and trying methods that didn't help correct the problem I found Dr. Patricia Duggan M.D. Other so called circulatory institutes only put a mask on it and didn't care or were not educated enough to find out what caused the problem. With no pain and in a very short period of time the problem was corrected by Dr. Duggan. Her procedures are covered by most insurances companies so it was very affordable. I can wear shorts and bathing suites without being embarrassed, I no longer have pain and burning and need to elevate my legs to sleep. Do yourself a favor and get to the root of the problem with a professional in her field, Dr. Duggan, who is a Board Certified Vascular Surgeon and know her stuff.

May 13th, 2016
If you are in need of a vascular surgeon in the Cleveland area, give Patricia Duggan a call. Over the last year, she has helped me with my circulation problems. I finally can see light at the end of this very long difficult road. The doctor and her staff are terrific!! Thank you Dr. Duggan.

May 9th, 2016
Terrific care!
My Podiatrist strongly recommended Dr. Duggan because I had an ulcer on my ankle for a year that was not healing. I had a problem with my vein valves and was treated with a laser procedure in her office. I was amazed that my ulcer shrunk and disappeared! I have been ulcer free for over six months and the swelling and aching in that leg are gone, too. She and her staff are so friendly and professional. I live on the west side but would travel whatever distance to get such incredible care.

March 15th, 2016
My leg looks and feels great
My leg ached for years and I saw my Doctor recommended Dr. Duggan. I had a problem with the valves in my leg and this backward flow led to my a hey leg. Once I had the Laser treatment, my leg is pain free. It also looks great, no bulging vein. The procedure was so simple and painless. I tell all my friends and coworkers about her. Couldn't be happier.