Dr. Patricia Duggan MD Patient Reviews

October 25th, 2016
Dedicated to your best care
Dr. Duggan and staff are exceptional ! Dr. Duggan treats you like family and your problems DO matter to her . When numerous doctors miss diagnosed me or neglected my concerns , Dr.Duggan promptly addressed my situation and led me in the right direction which uncovered my diagnoses of stage 3 lymphoma with deep vein blood clots . in the months ahead she worked well with other doctors involved in my care. My family and I are forever grateful to her and her office staff . Dr. Duggan is Wonderful. She never gave up on me .A Doctor you want on your side . u00f0u009fu0092u0090

August 10th, 2016
My legs feel great!
I went to see Dr. Duggan for aching and throbbing in my legs. For years I wore pants because I was so self conscious. After the laser procedure my legs feel great, and I wore shorts last week for the first time in decades. Such a kind and knowledgeable Doctor and friendly staff. I highly recommend her without reservation.

July 13th, 2016
I was very happy with my experience with Dr. Patricia Duggan. I had ongoing care for Varicose Veins. The treatment was effective and will explained.

May 13th, 2016
If you are in need of a vascular surgeon in the Cleveland area, give Patricia Duggan a call. Over the last year, she has helped me with my circulation problems. I finally can see light at the end of this very long difficult road. The doctor and her staff are terrific!! Thank you Dr. Duggan.

May 9th, 2016
Terrific care!
My Podiatrist strongly recommended Dr. Duggan because I had an ulcer on my ankle for a year that was not healing. I had a problem with my vein valves and was treated with a laser procedure in her office. I was amazed that my ulcer shrunk and disappeared! I have been ulcer free for over six months and the swelling and aching in that leg are gone, too. She and her staff are so friendly and professional. I live on the west side but would travel whatever distance to get such incredible care.

December 28th, 2015
Fantastic and professional group. Dr. Duggan is just wonderful. I have used her many times and would not hesitate to return if needed.

December 15th, 2015
Dr Duggan is the kind of doctor that is a dying breed in healthcare today. She is exceptionally skilled in her specialty of vein laser surgery yet is personable and greets you warmly with a big smile. Her staff is kind and efficient and

December 7th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
My experience with Dr. Duggan has always been a positive one. She takes the time to explain procedures and is able to put her patients at ease.Dr. Duggan is a top rate physician, who truly cares. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a vascular surgeon.

August 4th, 2015
Dr. Duggan and her staff were great! I had three cool touch laser surgeries performed by Dr. Duggan. All of my pain, cramping and restlessness disappeared within 2 months of having the 3 procedures completed. The staff ran everything by my insurance in advance and made me aware of any charges to me in advance. They kept me informed of what to expect of my procedures and how the recovery process would be. I can not express enough how wonderful they are! Thank you, Dr. Duggan for making my life pain free!

July 4th, 2015
Dr. Duggan and her staff are courteous and kind. I always feel at ease when I have an appointment and the wait time has always been under 10 minutes. They have all become like family!

June 30th, 2015
Dr. Duggan is great!!
Dr. Duggan has been treating me for my vericose veins and I am so happy with the results! Today will be my last treatment and I have to say I never expected such excellent results. She is extremely thorough and makes sure she gets to the root of the problem. She is extremely personable and talking with her makes the time fly by!

May 20th, 2015
Thank you very much!!!
Thank you very much to Dr. Duggan! As a teacher, I always on my feet at work, and now I have much healthier legs!