Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Dunbar
Dr. Patricia Dunbar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Moline, IL. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine, Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dunbar is affiliated with UnityPoint Health Trinity Rock Island, Trinity Medical Center and Trinity Medical Center - West Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Dunbar has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Patricia Dunbar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moline, IL.
Dr. Naomi Chelli
Moline, IL 0 mi25
Dr. Ayman Alzubi
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Moline, IL 0.06 mi16
Dr. William Brandes
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Moline, IL 0.06 mi29