Learn more about Dr. Patricia Dunbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Dunbar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunbar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dunbar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Trinity Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center - West Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunbar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Dunbar practice?
Dr. Patricia Dunbar practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Moline, IL.
See Moline Family Physicians, Moline General Practitioners, Moline Internists, Moline Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Moline Plastic Surgeons.