A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Dunbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Dunbar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunbar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dunbar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Trinity Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Dunbar MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Dunbar practice?
- Dr. Patricia Dunbar has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Dunbar practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Moline, IL.
See Moline Hospitalists and Moline Internists.