A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Dunbar is Good. Dr. Dunbar has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunbar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dunbar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Trinity Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center - West Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunbar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Dunbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Dunbar practice?
Dr. Patricia Dunbar practices Family Medicine near Moline, IL.
See Moline Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pat Dunbar, Dr. Patrice Dunbar, Dr. Patsy Dunbar, Dr. Patti Dunbar, Dr. Pattie Dunbar, Dr. Patty Dunbar