A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Dury is Excellent. Dr. Dury has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dury graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dury has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Dury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia J. Dury practice?
Dr. Patricia Dury practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Cape Coral Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pat Dury, Dr. Patrice Dury, Dr. Patsy Dury, Dr. Patti Dury, Dr. Pattie Dury, Dr. Patty Dury