Overall Review

June 8th, 2016
I love Dr. Dury. She is one of the best doctors I have seen. My whole family sees her

March 13th, 2016
I will never go back there!!!!! She was the rudest, most arrogant and hippa violating doctor I have ever came across!!!!! I went there because two other women very close to me recommended her. Never again!!!!! Her and her nurse were talking about patients by name from the moment me and my husband walked in for everyone in the waiting room to hear. During my visit she wanted to show me what endo was so once again her and her nurse were looking for a patients file using the patients last name and clearly was going to show me this patients pictures!!!! Not cool!!!! She could not find them so preceded to show me a book of past patients procedures and female organs....are you kidding me???? I'm not going in that book for all to see me!!! No thanks!! Not to mention she was rude, no bedside manner what so ever and I told her so. I walked out of that office crying if that tells you anything. I'm only giving one star because I couldn't give less!!!

February 2nd, 2015
Dr Dury is an amazing Dr., she my daughter and she has been my ob gyn for over a decade. I would never see anyone else, she is caring, efficient, and super smart. Love her!

April 13th, 2011
need help
wait for a long time to see her, then nurse was very rude. Dr Dury had no time to listen to my concerns. My pain got worse end up seeing a new GYN. I guess I was wasting her time. I was later diagnose with uterine cancer, Thanks Doc.

May 28th, 2009
On time and patient with my issues. Great office staff, too.