Dr. Patricia Dury MD, FACOG Patient Reviews

May 3rd, 2017
she delevir my babe 10 years ago,good doctor,always by me side

April 18th, 2017
First Visit
Dr. Dury made me feel so comfortable. From the time I got into the office until I left she and her staff were wonderful. Sara, here nurse was so sweet and the girl at the counter, sorry I can't remember her name, but she was great also. Thank you for a great experience.

March 23rd, 2017
Rude and abusive to me
I have never had a doctor insult me to my face and berate me, but this doctor treated me horribly. I don't know if she was just having a bad day or something, but I see that other patients of hers have given her poor ratings, too. I had to file a complaint about her with my insurance company and find a different doctor. Afterall, she is getting paid for caring for me. If she treats me like this it probably means she treats other people the same way.

June 8th, 2016
I love Dr. Dury. She is one of the best doctors I have seen. My whole family sees her

March 13th, 2016
I will never go back there!!!!! She was the rudest, most arrogant and hippa violating doctor I have ever came across!!!!! I went there because two other women very close to me recommended her. Never again!!!!! Her and her nurse were talking about patients by name from the moment me and my husband walked in for everyone in the waiting room to hear. During my visit she wanted to show me what endo was so once again her and her nurse were looking for a patients file using the patients last name and clearly was going to show me this patients pictures!!!! Not cool!!!! She could not find them so preceded to show me a book of past patients procedures and female organs....are you kidding me???? I'm not going in that book for all to see me!!! No thanks!! Not to mention she was rude, no bedside manner what so ever and I told her so. I walked out of that office crying if that tells you anything. I'm only giving one star because I couldn't give less!!!

February 2nd, 2015
Dr Dury is an amazing Dr., she my daughter and she has been my ob gyn for over a decade. I would never see anyone else, she is caring, efficient, and super smart. Love her!

April 13th, 2011
need help
wait for a long time to see her, then nurse was very rude. Dr Dury had no time to listen to my concerns. My pain got worse end up seeing a new GYN. I guess I was wasting her time. I was later diagnose with uterine cancer, Thanks Doc.

May 28th, 2009
On time and patient with my issues. Great office staff, too.

March 9th, 2017