A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Dykstra graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dykstra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
- Lowell General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dykstra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Dykstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Dykstra practice?
Dr. Patricia Dykstra practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Lowell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Lowell Pediatricians and Lowell Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pat Dykstra, Dr. Patrice Dykstra, Dr. Patsy Dykstra, Dr. Patti Dykstra, Dr. Pattie Dykstra, Dr. Patty Dykstra