Irresponsible and dangerous doctor show details Irresponsible and dangerous doctor
by Mark on Sep 6th, 2016

Dr. Clark provided the care that I needed on a cash basis, for over 5 years. When I obtained a new health insurance policy with a new prescription drug benefit, the dose of medication that Dr. Clark had me on for several years exceeded the dosage allowed by the insurance company without a prior-authorization. Without the provider completing the prior authorization process, I could not receive the medication. Dr. Clark neglected to ever complete the paperwork, indicating it was too burdensome for her, even after numerous communications from me pleading with her to complete the paperwork for several WEEKS. So, as we both anticipated, I ended up in a state of miserable, life-threatening withdrawal. She never did complete the paperwork. I could not be more disappointed in a care provider.

Aug 22nd, 2016

A kind and considerate psychiatrist. She has a very comfortable office.

Great experience show details Great experience
Aug 16th, 2016

Dr. Clark is an excellent psychiatrist with exceptional skills.

by Carol Segram on Mar 7th, 2014

Very attentive and caring. One of the best, would highly recommend

Skill matched with compassion show details Skill matched with compassion
Jan 6th, 2012

Dr Clark is a psychiatrist who is skilled, compassionate and knowledgeable. I have known her over 15 years and trust her with my own care as well of that of my daughter. I have found her to be a very good resource in sharing what local resources, books and programs may be of use to a particular problem. I wish all physicians, healthcare providers were of her caliber.