Dr. Patricia Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Jones?

8 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 25th, 2016

I do not like this Dr's bedside manner. She always wants to run tests for Asthma. It is a cost to the insurance company and I feel it is not merited as I breathe fine. I have let them run the tests in the past and they are always fine. I have never tested positive for Asthma and have seen allergy doctors for food and skin allergies my whole life. She gets almost rude when I explain my breathing is not an issue and I prefer to forego those tests. She has sort of a ridged personality and not someone I feel comfortable as my Dr. I will not be returning to her office and will seek out another professional.

June 1st, 2017