Learn more about Dr. Patricia Ecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Ecker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ecker
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ecker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Ecker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Low Vision
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Ecker graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ecker has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- New Britain General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia A Ecker MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Ecker practice?
- Dr. Patricia Ecker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Ecker practices Ophthalmology near Madison, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.