Learn more about Dr. Patricia Ecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Ecker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Ecker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Low Vision
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Ecker graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ecker has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- New Britain General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ecker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Ecker practice?
Dr. Patricia Ecker practices Ophthalmology near Madison, CT.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.