A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Ecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Ecker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Ecker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Low Vision
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Ecker graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ecker has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- New Britain General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia A Ecker MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Ecker practice?
- Dr. Patricia Ecker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Ecker practices Ophthalmology near Madison, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.