A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Emmanuel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, Congenital Infections, and HIV Infections.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Emmanuel graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Emmanuel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph`s Hospitals
- All Children`s Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Emmanuel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Emmanuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia J. Emmanuel practice?
Dr. Patricia Emmanuel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pediatricians and Tampa Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Patrice Emmanuel, Dr. Patsy Emmanuel, Dr. Tricia Emmanuel, Dr. Trish Emmanuel, Dr. Pat Emmanuel, Dr. Patti Emmanuel