A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Endress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Endress
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Endress Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Endress graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Endress has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia K Endress DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia K. Endress practice?
- Dr. Patricia Endress has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Endress practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Mason City, IA.
See Mason City Emergency Physicians and Mason City Primary Care Doctors.