A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Endress graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Endress has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Endress accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Endress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia K. Endress practice?
Dr. Patricia Endress practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Mason City, IA.
See Mason City Emergency Physicians and Mason City Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pat Endress, Dr. Patrice Endress, Dr. Patsy Endress, Dr. Patti Endress, Dr. Pattie Endress, Dr. Patty Endress