A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Endress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Endress
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Endress Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Endress graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Endress has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia K Endress DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia K. Endress practice?
- Dr. Patricia Endress has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Endress practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Mason City, IA.
See Mason City Emergency Physicians and Mason City Primary Care Doctors.