A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Escobar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Escobar is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Escobar, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Escobar graduated from Universidad De Cartagena.
Dr. Escobar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Escobar MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Escobar practice?
- Dr. Patricia Escobar has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Escobar practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Critical Care Practitioners and Columbus Pulmonologists.