A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Robinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
- Marian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Franco Robinson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia F. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Patricia Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Robinson practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Primary Care Doctors.