A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Robinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
- Marian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Franco Robinson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia F. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Patricia Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Robinson practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Family Physicians.