A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Farris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Farris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Farris, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Farris graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Farris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Childrens Hospital
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Kokoshis Farris MD is a female Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia K. Farris practice?
- Dr. Patricia Farris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Farris practices Dermatology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Dermatologists.