A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Faulkner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Faulkner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Faulkner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulkner graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Faulkner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Medical Center at Franklin
- Medical Center at Scottsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Gail Faulkner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patricia G. Faulkner practice?
- Dr. Patricia Faulkner has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Faulkner practices Pediatrics near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Pediatricians.