A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Ferguson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Ferguson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ferguson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Anne Ferguson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Patricia Ferguson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Ferguson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Novi, MI.