Dr. Patricia Fisher Is this you?

1.6

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Fisher?

The Good & The Bad

Posted on May 17th, 2013

Dr. Fisher has been my prim care doctor since 2007. I found her friendly and liked her bedside manner but there were times when I was baffled by her logic in discussing my health care issues. I can't get into specifics as i'm not up to sharing those w/ everyone but there were times even I questioned her judgement. One time she even told me to research a health concern on the internet for a SOLUTION to it;not for more comprehensive information. Obviously, she was easy enough to understand but I haven't been happy with her for years and now it's 2013. I'm thinking of changing doctors. Community Health @ Riverside Ave has been great otherwise.

Damage to My System Permanently

Posted on March 10th, 2013

I consider this woman to be a criminal with friends in places of review protecting her from being punished or stripped of her right to practice any kind of medicine. She clearly has a bigoted form of judgement and does not prescribe medicine with any kind of medical insight or health. I have a permanently damaged system and it was totally unnecessary. For her to have prescribed what she did can put her behind bars but recently, had to deal with her again and it was even worse. She called my house and made sure I could not get access to medicine or stop being sleepless, in constant pain (partially from the problem I had with her), freed up of an enormous financial strain, could not get cancer preventatives...I mean, it's sickening. I am appalled she is in any kind of position to continue doing this to people.

Posted on October 5th, 2015