A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Fitzgibbons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Fitzgibbons, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgibbons graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Fitzgibbons has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitzgibbons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia M. Fitzgibbons practice?
Dr. Patricia Fitzgibbons practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Lenexa, KS.
See Kansas City Family Physicians.