Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Flanagan
Dr. Patricia Flanagan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Flanagan is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, Women & Infants Hospital of RI and Kent County Hospital. Dr. Flanagan has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Flanagan has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
Dr. Patricia Flanagan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.
Dr. Raina Phillips
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Providence, RI 0.01 mi6
Dr. Carrie Kelly
Providence, RI 0.01 mi13
Dr. Dale Steele
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Providence, RI 0.01 mi30