Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Flynn
Dr. Patricia Flynn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Flynn is affiliated with Methodist Extended Care Hospital, Methodist Fayette Hospital and Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Flynn has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Patricia Flynn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Saumini Srinivasan
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Memphis, TN 0 mi29
Dr. Aubrey Lamptey
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Memphis, TN 0 mi27
Dr. Nobuko Hijiya
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Memphis, TN 0 mi30