A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Peterson Fontenot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Peterson Fontenot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson Fontenot
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Fontenot Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson Fontenot graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Peterson Fontenot has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Lynn Peterson Fontenot DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Peterson Fontenot practice?
- Dr. Patricia Peterson Fontenot has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Peterson Fontenot practices Family Medicine near Sunnyvale, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX and Forney, TX.
See Sunnyvale Family Physicians.