A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Fontenot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Fontenot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontenot graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Fontenot has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Lynn Fontenot DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Fontenot practice?
- Dr. Patricia Fontenot has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Fontenot practices Family Medicine near Sunnyvale, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX and Forney, TX.
See Sunnyvale Primary Care Doctors.