A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Fontenot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Fontenot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fontenot
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fontenot Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontenot graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Fontenot has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Lynn Fontenot DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Fontenot practice?
- Dr. Patricia Fontenot has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Fontenot practices Family Medicine near Sunnyvale, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX and Forney, TX.
See Sunnyvale Family Physicians.